Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04076 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €570 (L 13,990) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)