Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,133 ($1,336) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)