Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,404 ($1,636) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)