Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €801 ($874) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)