Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €555 (102,379 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)