Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €849 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)