Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 63% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (₨20,064) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (22 minutes ago)