Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11909 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €630 ($b5,294) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (41 minutes ago)