Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21571 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €671 (3,112 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)