Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21937 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €664 (3,025 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)