Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22003 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €326 (1,483 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)