Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €598 ($650) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (35 minutes ago)