Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €573 ($624) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)