Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €804 (Mex$ 16,554) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)