Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09336 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €769 (Bs 8,236) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)