Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €458 (2,779,378 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)