Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €863 (5,819,004 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)