Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,672 (Bs 18,684) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)