Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €674 (Bs 7,264) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (28 minutes ago)