Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08171 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,481 (Bs 18,122) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)