Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,402 in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)