Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,077 (₩1,441,738) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)