Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €789 (₩963,067) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (25 minutes ago)