Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,107 (₩1,416,152) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)