Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,197 (₩1,576,002) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)