Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,088 (₩1,395,424) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)