Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,070 (₩1,438,802) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)