Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,009 (NZ$1,548) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)