Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €808 (NZ$1,278) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)