Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €609 (руб 45,831) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)