Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €756 (руб 50,353) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)