Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €317 (руб 19,649) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)