Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08669 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €791 (9,127 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)