Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €530 (S/. 1,810) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)