Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28429 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €372 (S/. 1,310) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (39 minutes ago)