Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €666 (S/. 2,537) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)