Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €568 (Mex$ 12,942) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)