Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €291 (Mex$ 6,333) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)