Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €948 (CH$717,031) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)