Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26196 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €641 (S/. 2,446) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)