Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27288 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €442 (S/. 1,619) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)