Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,912 (¥245,363) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)