Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,198 (¥292,056) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)