Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02609 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €484 (18,567 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)