Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02689 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €442 (16,449 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)