Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02601 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €343 (13,191 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)