Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €453 (16,671 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)