Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €758 (руб 55,598) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)