Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €588 (руб 40,782) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)