Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €502 (руб 37,876) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)