Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,352 (C$2,070) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)