Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,257 (C$1,906) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)