Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €550 (C$809) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)