Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,171 (C$1,768) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)