Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €642 ($681) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)