Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,235 ($1,535) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)