Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,105 ($1,235) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)