Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,478 ($1,819) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)