Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €467 (元3,486) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (40 minutes ago)