Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €582 (₩716,594) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)