Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,557 (₩2,050,964) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)