Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €700 (₩880,349) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)