Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €615 (元4,480) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)