Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €464 (元3,362) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)