Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €562 (₨43,573) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)