Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €347 (₨24,597) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)