Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €577 (₨43,281) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (19 minutes ago)