Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €485 (₨54,713) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)