Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00702 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €851 (₨121,202) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)