Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €885 (33,632 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)