Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €370 (14,026 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)