Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €220 (Mex$ 4,765) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (36 minutes ago)