Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04397 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €579 (Mex$ 13,178) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)