Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,227 ($1,516) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)