Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €684 ($728) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)