Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €552 ($596) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)