Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €521 (Php27,673) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)