Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,395 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)