Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €518 in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)