Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €962 in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)