Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €542 (R$ 1,789) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)