Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08856 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €638 (7,199 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)