Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €405 (R$ 1,403) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (19 minutes ago)