Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €811 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)